Cintique offers many different designs of upholstery, including traditional, classical and modern but they all share one thing in common – the Cintique reputation for quality and comfort. This reputation has been built up over 110 years and is your insurance that Cintique models are all of the finest quality. We have created a list of reasons to invest in a chair/suite that is built to last:
1) High quality, British crafted furniture – the name Cintique is synonymous with well-crafted furniture; a name achieved by our insistence on quality materials and good design.
2) High levels of comfort – Cintique’s renowned comfort derives not only from the workmanship and materials used but also from the variety of seating positions offered by our range of models.
3) Designed with comfort in all the right places – all of our chairs and sofas have been designed to not only be extremely comfortable but also very supportive, to help you fully relax without jeopardising your posture.
4) High quality show-wood frames – only the best grade of solid beech, ash or oak is used for our beautifully polished frames.
5) Traditional jointing systems that stand the test of time – precision machined, mortice and tenon joints are glued and doweled to the highest quality.
6) Choice of wood finishes – polished frames, hand sanded and finished with a tough protective lacquer available in 5 different shades.
7) Tried and tested quality spring systems for comfort and support – Cintique’s bespoke patented springing system was designed by founder, Jack Cinnamon and is manufactured in the UK at Wade Spring. It consists of 17 individual steel coil springs, attaching to a cross running through the centre of the system. This spring system supports the seat’s cushions, is durable and provides superior comfort to the customer.
8) The finest grade of cushion interiors and filling materials – highest quality fire retardant foam seat cushions for extra comfort and longer life.
9) An extensive range of attractive fabrics – Choose from a huge amount of different fabrics and leathers, with plenty of styles and patterns, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
10) All fabrics conform to British standards – all fabrics and leathers have passed exacting performance tests and meet the relevant requirements of the Furniture & Furnishings (fire) (safety) regulations 1988.
To find your nearest retailer, take a look on our stockist section to try out our designs for yourself.